Pedrosa To Leave Honda..lorenzo To Take His Seat!!!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dougie D, Jun 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    it's been on the cards for a while that Pedrosa would leave Honda,but i didn't think Lorenzo would be joining marquez on the Honda..If the strong rumours are right:confused:
    i Really rate Pedrosa 31 premier class wins:dizzy: and he has the 3rd most premier class podiums ever i'm sure there will be plenty of offers in the paddock for him

2. topdec

topdec Member

May 30, 2018
    Farmington Minnesota
    Wow. After last weekend's win, I thought Lorenzo was going to re-negotiate with Ducati. I hope he wins at least 1 race with Honda.

3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    yeah i think the deal with Honda would have been done before sundays race,i read that Lorenzo only took 24 races to get his first win with Ducati whereas Dovi took 70 odd and Ianone took 50 odd and of course Rossi and Haydon never won on the Ducati.,.so i think folk were a bit premature slagging off Lorenzo,i'm sure he will win on the Honda ..probably when Marquez has a bad day..although if anyone can get the title off MM Lorenzo has to be favourite

4. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Marquez and Lorenzo ........ should be plenty of dummy spitting there!:p:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. topdec

topdec Member

May 30, 2018
    Farmington Minnesota
    Will this move make Honda a better bike? Lorenzo will need a bike that would be on-rails in the corners. Perhaps he can provide good technical info with the knowledge he comes in with from Ducati.

6. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    if cojones means what i think it does..maybe when he first started in the premier class but certainly not now, hes beaten Rossi and Marquez in a fight umteen times

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Thats the problem with Honda they get the best riders and expect them to win and are never in a hurry to give the riders what they want..Marquez just rides around the problems... but he could win on anything

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Cojones?.....yeuch :confounded: that’s them horrible green veggie thingys isn’t it :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Before Marquez went to the Honda motogp team Pedrosa had the Honda motogp bike built to suit his style of riding for a couple of years but couldn’t win the championship.
    He struggled with consistency often only winning towards the end of the season, if only he could have had wins earlier in the year.
    I hope he finds a good team for 2019.

10. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Petrucci has Lorenzo’s Ducati for next year.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Thats good news,when he has got on the podium it's amusing to hear him getting interviewed at the post race conference,he's a funny guy...can only imagine what he will be like if he gets a win:)

12. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    just watched the moto2 race last night, best moto 2 race in a long time,some of those passes looked millimeter perfect:cool:

13. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    So Lorenzo goes from one bad mid cornering bike to another :sob: