Parts For Sale (following Sale Of My Speed Twin)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Dobbo, Apr 3, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dobbo

Dobbo Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Cornwall UK
    I have just sold one of my Triumphs. My 2019 Speed Twin which I had from new. When it was new I added quite a few options fitted at the dealer and have the original parts left here which are now for sale and are all as new - unless otherwise stated.

1. Original black pair of standard exhausts T2202563/T2202564 (which were only the bike a month before I fitted Vance & Hines)
    2. Original Rear Fender assembly ( as I put a TEC tail tidy on) this original one could be adapted to make a diy tail tidy for someone?
    3. Original Radiator Guard T2109602
    4. Original Speed Twin Indicators x 4 T2701219/T9830091 ( I understand these will fit other models too)
    5. Original Alloy Intake Covers T2205083/T2205084
    6. Original Black Metal headlight bezel T2701116
    7. Original plastic Front Brake reservoir T2025936
    8. Original Grips T2041579/T2042119
    9. Haynes Workshop Manual (excellent condition) for the Modern Classic Twin Range - T100,T120, Speedmaster, Bobber, Speed Twin, Thruxton, Street Twin, Street Cup, Scrambler.
    10. Oxford Premium heavy Duty Rear Paddock Stand with adjustable and interchangeable lifting hooks for bobbins and lifting pads for frame lifting. Very good condition.
    11. Original Oil Filler cap T1161512.

Let me know if you are interested, reasonable offers considered. I will try and add photos. If not I can email/whatsapp photos etc. Postage would be by carrier agreed with you and at cost to you. payment could be by PayPal or bank transfer.

Cheers Simon

2. Dobbo

Dobbo Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Cornwall UK
    I also have a set of SW Motech SLC Side carriers and a pair of Legend Gear Black LC Side Bags in excellent condition to fit Speed Twin.

3. Smalls82

Smalls82 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Leyland, Lancashire
    How much for the Haynes mate?

4. Dobbo

Dobbo Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Cornwall UK
    £10 plus the postage :)

5. Smalls82

Smalls82 Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2019
    Leyland, Lancashire
    Sold! Will PM you..

6. Ennistone

Ennistone New Member

May 9, 2021
    Derby UK

7. Ennistone

Ennistone New Member

May 9, 2021
    Derby UK
    Is the paddock stand still available- if so how much
    Cheers

8. Dobbo

Dobbo Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Cornwall UK
    Sorry mate it has gone.

**** For anyone else please note the exhausts, paddock stand and haynes manual and SW Motech Legend gear bags and racks have all been sold *****
    cheers

9. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    FIFY ;)

10. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Just curious but did you sell your Speed Twin privately or to a dealer? You obviously left all the aftermarket parts on the bike. Was this because the buyer preferred it that way or you couldn't be bothered to switch parts back?
    Do you think selling the bike with the extras fitted affected the price you got either way?
    I'm interested because my Street Twin, owned from new, has a lot of aftermarket parts and I'd like some idea of how this would affect it's trade in value at a dealers. It's obviously different with a private buyer, who may pay more for your mods or may pay the going price providing the original bits are included.