PANNIERS FOR SALE - proceeds to St Mungo's.

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Venice, Nov 24, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Venice

Venice New Member

Nov 24, 2016
    London
    A pair of durable, water-repellent panniers crafted from PU coated leather and black waxed cotton. They are sure to enhance the traditional, heritage feel of your Triumph. Featuring brushed gunmetal hardware. They provide 27.6 litres of storage capacity, 13.8 litres per bag, and come complete with the correct mounting harness. They can be mounted individually (to the left or right-hand side) or as a pair.

Suitable for Bonneville models.

All money from sale will be donated to St Mungo's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIUMPH-L...NNIERS-BLACK-PAIR-L-R-/222323855260?#shpCntId

2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    I think you'd do better telling us about yourself first than going in with both feet first as we don't really like that aproach on this forum charity donation to st mungos or not. It'll be nice if you told us about you riding history etc!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Ditto !!!
    Why not go to the newbie's hangout section and introduce yourself we don't require your life story, just a brief
    introduction that's all :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Maybe he's not a biker himself, but just thought this would be a good place to show the bags? i've no idea how much they are new but someone on here might get a bargain :)

5. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    I've put a watch on them and will have a go depending on the price closer to the end time.

6. Venice

Venice New Member

Nov 24, 2016
    London
    Hi everyone,

Apologies for the abrupt post, and thank you all for taking the time to respond.

We are not bikers but a film production company: these panniers were bought for a shoot but never made it onscreen. St Mungo's is our local charity, and we're trying to raise a good amount to donate to them - hence spreading the word on forums like this one.

All best, and please share if you know anyone who might be in the market for new panniers!

• Like Like x 2
  7. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Spot on Venice, Must say and I hope you agree it is best as pointed out to give some form
    of introduction,:cool: most of us on here are pretty safe even with film makers :rolleyes: we actually have
    some of our own would be actors and primadonna's on here lol
    Good luck with your sale, I hope St Mungo's does very well from it :D:D:D