Paddock Stand

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by chuk, Sep 15, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    I've seen lots of rear stands one of the more reasonable ones price wise is a contistand at £60ish,has anyone bought one of these and if so how do you rate them thanks.

2. Gled

Gled Active Member

Jul 25, 2017
    Manchester (UK)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gary_P

Gary_P Active Member

May 19, 2016
    North Yorkshire
    Another vote for the one suggested by Gled above, I have used one for 6 months now and it does everything you need from a paddock stand and good value.

• Like Like x 1
  4. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    that's a steal at that price gonna order one when back from hols cheers folks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thruxton R rider

Thruxton R rider New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Kent
    I had a R&G rear paddock stand for my Thruxton R but when I lift the bike alone the paddock stand lifts rear wheel so high that the bike wants to roll forward...and inevitably onto the floor. I bought a scissor jack like this one.....

ReaseJoy 500kg(1100lbs) Max Motorbikes Lift Motorcycle Bike Motorbike Stand Lifting Scissor Lift Stage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M8HWZ0V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_IL5VzbTJXMC5Z

Easy to use on my own and the bike is stable. About half the price of a decent paddock stand too.

6. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    I've seen these in the past but the warrior paddock stand at about the same cost as this suits me,I've got an abbastand but paddock stand just easier mainly for cleaning bike more than anything else.

7. Modalconfusion

Modalconfusion Active Member

Jul 28, 2016
    Stafford
  8. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    #8 chuk, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    bought the warrior stand looks solid for the price,they sent me wrong pin so won't fit pin I sent should be pin A sent message awaiting reply,update top service demon weeks replied return pin exchange and refund post costs,fast reply and happily use them in future,pin sent now on the stand highly recommend the warrior stand value for money not anything similar ive seen for the money good bit of kit.