Out With The Pyscho

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old dumb arse, May 14, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Old dumb arse

Old dumb arse Noble Member

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    After having to stay home with the pyschopath, I've decided to separate, and cut my losses.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Sorry to hear that......

But, it has to make a better life for you. I know it's not been a bed of roses, and you have my highest respect for soldiering on the way you have.

Get your life back, brother.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Sorry to hear that Od but I think the writing was on the wall for some time if only to protect your welfare and sanity, take care pal.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Sorry to hear that mate but don't forget they're all psycho and sometimes better the psycho you know :)

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Old dumb arse

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    She's been institutionlized twice, won't take meds, getting worse every day

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    Oh proper psycho I thought you meant a bit of a nutter as we say in the UK

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Od, as I read your last post I thought of the tune by Kenny Rodgers the Gambler

You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run

Sounds like advice for you pal

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Sorry to hear your problems friend. I was raise by a mother like that. Took me 70 years to come to
    grips with her issues. She has been dead for years now. I have finally convinced myself that she could not help it. ...J.D.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Old Dumb Arse
    Sorry to here that. Got to praise you for trying but enough is enough. I had a friend once his partner was a real nutter. She used to stick forks in his head. And I can't for the life of me remember her name but believe me she scared me. She was related to an angel would imagine she did hit jobs aswel. If I ever meet her again I will send you her address. Obliviously he had to leave her eventually but like you tried everything to make it work.
    Regards
    Joe

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

You looked after her long after others would have left... respect is due.

• Agree Agree x 11
  11. Old dumb arse

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    Ten year's of trying, stabbed twice in numerous knife attacks, looked down the business end of a 357. Signed up for a dating app and it took 45 minutes to practice a smile. Time to get a life, been 10 days now

• Love You Love You x 8
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    As a scripture I remembers says "God has brought you to peace". Sometimes you have to walk away and sometimes you run as an old song says. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Old dumb arse

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    I will survive, even though I'm incredibly handsome, the dating app has only produced 2 likes. Decent one is 272 miles away, been in a texting match for 3 days. She's 48.so 12years younger. Mixed race. And hell no I won't post her selfie's.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    I post this in all graciousness and caring. We are working with a lady in the reverse situation, so I understand a little.

From Psalms 25
    Look upon me, have pity on me, for I am alone and afflicted.
    Relieve the troubles of my heart; bring me out of my distress.
    Look upon my affliction and suffering; take away all my sins.
    See how many are my enemies, see how fiercely they hate me.
    Preserve my soul and rescue me; do not let me be disgraced, for in you I seek refuge.
    Let integrity and uprightness preserve me;
    I wait for you, O LORD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Hobnail

Hobnail Senior Member

Jan 4, 2020
    USA
    In all the trying, in all the false hopes, in all the promises that it will never happen again, through the blood and crud and cornfields. Sorry you were offended, but I find rest in the Bible.

I don't know this group, but I am trying.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    My mother would probabily be diagnosed as Bipolar today. Back in the 50-60's no one knew anything about that stuff. She was not violent usually. Just one day "normal" the next day argumentative, and in a nasty mood for nothing. Sometimes lasting for a week or two. Finally just cut her out of my life after my dad died. I had 4 kids and a really sweet wife. Too much drama and disruption. Still have the wife. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    @Old dumb arse mate you have stayed the course when many others would have given up, and for that I salute you, but you can only deal with these things for so long :cool::cool:
    My unsolicited advice would be to just chill for a while and enjoy time with and for yourself ;);)
    Things have a habit of turning up when you least expect it and sometimes going out searching is as they say like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire :eek::eek:
    Go out (when we can), do the things you want and like to do, ride your bike, go get a beer, meet up with mates and just selfishly take time for you o_Oo_O

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
  18. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    My wife and I both had difficult situations growing up, but I was always determined not to pass that on to OUR kids. We absorbed a lot and.did not pass it on. Now our kids think we are "dysfunctional" as my son likes to puts it. Anymore we just live quietly and mind our own business. You never know what your neighbor or friend might be dealing with. ...J.D.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I LOVE MY WIFE. SHE IS THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SEE'S IN ME. BUT I SURE AM GLAD.
    Regards
    Joe.:heart::kissing_heart::joy:

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    That sounds very much like my no.1 psycho - stabbed with knives and scissors, belted over the head with a frying pan, smacked in the mouth while I was dropping me trousers etc etc.

I was her no. 3 or 4 can't remember just now...............................;

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1