Out For A Ride

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by bob1, May 13, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bob1

bob1 Noble Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Somerset
    did we all go out for a ride i didnt go to far went to west bay about 25 miles from where i live seen two scramblers one bonevile and two new rockets all around the bridport lyme regis area anyone on here i was on a blue r1. bought it in feb first time i have been out on it. what a missile:):)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    My son had an R1 and it was a love/hate relationship. He loved the performance and hated the ergos. LOL It was stolen and let him off the hook.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Went out on the tiger on Wednesday and then on the thruxton today. Loads of bikes out......

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Took the old America out the other day. First time since the lockdown. Just fueled it up and did a loop around the valley [22 miles]. She felt good and still runs strong as ever. 18 yr. old bike. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Yes as stated in a separate. I took the t100 for a service. Then got lost around Woodley area for about an hour or two. I know I still ride to work. But it did sure feel good to be out on the bike doing what I wanted.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Snake pass.....