One For Dilligaff

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by crispey, Apr 1, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Triumph jet engine accessory
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As if the incoming Triumph Rocket TFC wasn’t exciting enough, the British brand have announced the addition of jet engines to the accessory range capable of temporarily boosting the bike’s output by 1000hp.

S.P. Aceman, Chief Project Engineer for Triumph Motorcycles, said: "The Rocket TFC is an exceptional model and with the new Rocket Mode Thrusters will beat just about anything in a straight line, including up.

"It’s very exciting to bring powerful hybrid technology to the forefront of the motorcycle industry in the form of a bike as iconic as the Rocket. Product development continues at pace for this very special motorcycle with an optional re-entry fairing due to be tested shortly."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:cool: Cool :cool:
    How much extra though :confused:

3. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Dilli, please tell me you didn't actually fall for that? I mean S. P. Aceman? I mean, come on - any fool can see that they would need to inject avgas 'fool' into the exhaust to power those two jets!! :D So, even if it wasn't the first of April ...... it STILL wouldn't fuel anyone!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:sob:Aww you just ruined my day :sob:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    SORREEEEE....:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1