On The Road Again

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Octoberon, Aug 3, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    This morning I finally got around to booking my Triple in for a service with Mollsprings, a local independent garage. First time I've used them so we'll see how it goes. They're also going to refurb the rear brake and see if they can figure out why the damn thing stalls as it drops to idle.

Unfortunately, it seems Covid-19 is still impacting parts delivery, for them at least. Apparently everything is being posted rather than delivered by van, so it takes a few days to get parts instead of a few hours. The guys can't collect, either. The knock-on effect is that they can't take the bike until the end of next week and I probably won't see it for another week after that. Frustrating times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Got the call today that my Street is ready for collection - yay! Going to pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully they've sorted out the stalling problem that was making it practically unrideable.

• Like Like x 4
  3. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Octoberon
    Yes keep my fingers crossed for you. And do enjoy.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2