Old Hand Needs America Carb Etc Parts In London

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by slimlavud, Aug 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. slimlavud

slimlavud Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2015
    London, UK
    Hello all,
    I have owned many Triumphs over the years, since I started riding in the early 1970s, Meriden Bonnevilles, Tigers, Tribsas, etc etc. Then followed a spell of Ducatis - 450 and 250 singles, many Japanese bikes (sorry), Russians (I worked for the importer of Russian Minsks and Urals etc in Hull) and recently choppers and an MZ Skorpion - great bike actually.
    I have bought a rather neglected Bonneville America, 2003 model. It is missing the ignition switch, carburettors, airbox, battery box, side panels, tank top chrome with tacho or clock (?) and the warning lights, two front wheel spoke nipples and probably a few more things. The tank is badly dented and it really needs a replacement one. So any help I can get from all you guys, the sooner I can be on the road... I am based in North London but travel around the UK a bit, and to Europe and Mexico occasionally...

If anyone has upgraded to an airbox eliminator etc kit, perhaps they would sell their old standard airbox with fittings, battery box etc please?

Also a pair of carburettors if you have gone to slide carbs or injection maybe...!?

IMG_0066[1].JPG