Official Workshop Service Information

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dav.a, Nov 9, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dav.a

dav.a Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Argyll
    I have just visited the Triumph Technical Information web site the replacement for their TriTun site to get service info on my Speed Triple 1200 RS. £5.99 for a months access which is much cheaper than previously however this is for one bike only. I think it was £8.99 for access to info on two bikes.

I could still take screen shots of the info and paste it onto a blank doc page and save it for future reference but the format and sizing is not ideal. Still better than nothing and having a month to do so removes all time constraints the previous site imposed.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TRIPLE X

TRIPLE X Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2021
    Downham Market, Norfolk
    I also saw that and thought why has it now become relatively inexpensive? I suspect there might be some sort of lengthy contract involved before you can gain access? Has anybody actually used it and is it now as cheap as it seems? Be nice if it is.

3. dav.a

dav.a Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Argyll
    I took out the 5.99 access and so far have been back and forth 3 times. I got a receipt clearly showing my subscription was valid from 9/11/21 until 9/12/21.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TRIPLE X

TRIPLE X Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2021
    Downham Market, Norfolk
    Excellent. That's good to know. I will give it a go at that price which is now reasonable. I presume downloads will be blocked or limited?

5. dav.a

dav.a Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Argyll
    As far as I can tell you can take a screenshot of all the information provided and copy it onto a blank document for saving and if you want printing.

• Like Like x 1