Oem Replacement Parts

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by OhCrumOn, Mar 10, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. OhCrumOn

OhCrumOn Well-Known Member

May 2, 2019
    Phila
    Does anyone know of any OEM parts catalog that i could use to source replacement parts? My neighbor backed into my bike and knocked it over :)weary_face:); fortunately the only things that received damage were the bar end, rear brake lever, rear foot-pegs, and the front turn signal bracket (somehow my SC project exhaust was untouched). Problem is I can't seem to find parts anywhere; found a supplier out of the UK that called 'World of Triumph' who seem to have most all of it sans the fairing bracket.

I'm realizing there just aren't many places in the US to order Triumph parts.

2. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014
    High Wycombe
  3. OhCrumOn

May 2, 2019
    Phila
    Thanks @Red Thunder , looks like Bike Bandit has access to all of the OEM pieces. Somehow this was all that was damaged during the fall.
    upload_2020-3-10_12-45-32.png

4. Wishbone

Wishbone First Class Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
  5. EABonnie

EABonnie New Member

Apr 14, 2020
    Las Cruces New Mexico
    Bike Bandit online

• Like Like x 1
  6. MyEvilTwin

MyEvilTwin Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2020
    Sugartown Cabaret
    These guys Hermy's Triumph eStore are great. In PA OEM dealer and have diags of all part groups. Call them with your VIN and they will get you straight.

https://www.triumphestore.com/

• Like Like x 2
  7. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    Give Engle motors a try, they are located in Kansas City. I have used them several times with a good outcome!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OhCrumOn

May 2, 2019
    Phila
    Yup, that's where I quoted everything but wound up actually running over to my local dealership and ordering everything through them since I was there for some warranty work anyway.