Nurburgring Closing???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dougie D, Nov 22, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Has anyone heard the rumers about the Nurburgring closing? i had a look on their website and they don't have any dates open for next year, whether they only put up the dates at the start of the year i don't know. i did find a web site saying they are in financial difficulties but no mention of it closing

2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

They were in financial difficulties about 12~18 months ago, not heard anything since !!!

3. Carter

Carter Member

May 26, 2016
    Brough
    Hear it every year...

4. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Some company bought them over last year,i hope they haven't got into financial difficulties too. :(

5. Carter

Carter Member

May 26, 2016
    Brough
    Went four years ago as they were on about closing it down then and it was on my bucket list..... IMG_0446.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    It's on my bucket list too,i was hoping to do it on my way home from the Austrian GP next year that way i won't have too far to travel home on fried tyres!..unless you can buy new ones their?

7. Carter

Carter Member

May 26, 2016
    Brough
    To be honest I didn't see any bike/tyre shops there at all.... but I wasn't looking so who knows!

8. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Is it best to go first thing in the morning or last thing at night..or does everyone think of doing this?