Nice To Know They Care!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tricky-Dicky, Mar 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    #1 Tricky-Dicky, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Sorry bit of a rant as some may know my last visit to the UCLH in London was canceled while i was on the train down..... not because of the virus but because the lab up here cocked up well didn't bother with the correct test so the consultant wouldn't go ahead without it.

So they contacted my surgery ...again to get another test which was sent of to the lab and came back again without the correct requested test being done and my doctor rings me up and says its normal practice to not conduct the test and that there are far more important things going on and they cant waste time on this!:mad:

Well from what i can see the surgery wont treat patents with or suspected of the virus so just what are they doing and it seems i can just fook off and die from prostate cancer as far as they are concerned!:mad::mad::mad: if the virus doesn't get me first!:mad::mad:

• WTF WTF x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Absolute Tossers! :mad:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Feckin hell mate :mad:
    Unfortunately I can see a lot of this sort of thing happening :(
    Good luck mate and hopefully we can all get through this craziness :confused:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Judd Dredd

Judd Dredd Giver of Drugs, Vaccines and Hard Truths

Jan 13, 2019
    here and there

I am sorry.

It is a frustrating side effect of a public run entity like the NHS (such things don't occur in the private sector as they wouldn't get paid for an incorrect test) and really gets me angry as it simply shouldn't happen with a little extra care and attention.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I went to our surgery today it was like fort Knox. All barricaded up one person at a time and no further than the inner door. I know they worry but I feel its a bit over kill. All gowned up and masks. I do worry a lot as my boy is immune suppressant but what do you do lock him up. O'h has any one tried the 111 service as my other half did a couple of days ago when the boy was unwell would have got more sense stopping some one in the street.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I hope this gets sorted for you soon mate. As has been said the world is a little crazy right now :heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1