Featured Withdrawn

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Bad Billy, May 1, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    That looks ok Billy. Put the minor off to the back of your mind and move on, shit happens. When you are pushing on you are going to find the limit, and occasionally tip over it, all racers have done it and if they haven't they aren't trying hard enough. One thing I did notice from sitting on your bike at Donington was how high the rearsets are! You are as tall as me though I reckon I have longer legs but I wonder if you are fully comfortable on the bike and whether some small adjustments would improve the feel and lead to increased confidence? If it was my bike I think I'd have to have them a bit lower and possibly further back in order to ride how I wanted. Are they well clear of the track at your comfortable full lean angle? I did see that there are no chicken strips so you are clearly getting well over and using all the tyre, what do you think?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    That’s a popular crashing point as it always feels too slow on the entry, so you never slow enough and run out of track.

3. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Ha ha, as my wife is constantly reminding me it’s the little things that can make a big difference :weary_face:

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    The problem with you 3 oldies is you’d struggle to get on a bus :laughing:;)

This is how it’s done :grinning:

upload_2019-5-14_7-25-1.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Ha,ha. I see the two fingers ready to pull the clutch, I too had two stroke bikes that would seize on occasion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Ha you should have been there to witness the moan and groans about getting on the bike,all 3 of them :laughing:then again that ain’t going to happen cos once you leave the US of A they wouldn’t let you back in :eek:;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Ouch you can be such a hurtful Bitch, I ain’t 70 yet :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    Must be going quick, to keep Cal Crutchlow behind thi, int 2nd pic.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    You lined me up for that Billy :sob:

• Agree Agree x 1