New To Triumph And This Forum But Love My Royal Enfield 650.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Karl Squire, Feb 11, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Karl Squire

Karl Squire New Member

Feb 11, 2023
    Toronto
    How can I share a lot without suffering from Verbal diarrhea. I always road Vintage Jap motorcycles well when I started ridding them, they were not vintage, but now Yamaha RD's and Kawi triples and GPZ and KZ's are Vintage I always loved clubman bars and every bike I have ever owned pretty much the first thing I did was put clubman's on it, just me. Anyway, a couple of years ago I bought a RE GT650 and just connected to it immediately. Moving forward, when the wife and I would ride together we would ride a 800 Vulcan blablabla because I fell in love with the Parallele twin so much we are going to buy a T100 as our 2 up bike and the RE will remain as my Peter pan get away bike lolololol. I joined here as a knowledge resource base and some fellowship of likeminded people. I do have a question, I'm all set to buy a 2011 T100, however I really don't want to have a bike with my wife on the back without a backrest, I'm having trouble finding them accept at Corbin and at 1500 CAD before import tax and shipping, no way that is 1/3 of what I'm paying for the bike. Did they make backrest for 2011 T100, are they available at all, any thoughts? Thank you so much everyone.

2. Glenn2926

Glenn2926 Senior Member
    Subscriber

Dec 21, 2021
    Yorkshire
  3. Karl Squire

Karl Squire New Member

Feb 11, 2023
    Toronto
    well I guess that says it all

4. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Hi and welcome, no idea on the backrest I am afraid; you could try posting the question in the Bonneville section of the forum.

5. Karl Squire

Karl Squire New Member

Feb 11, 2023
    Toronto
    Thank you, I'm new here and am fumbling through the site, my apologies if I posted in the wrong place. Seems back for models before 2017 may be challenging to find and very costly, I may have to find a Bonneville that already has one, its going to kill my pension fund, lol such as life. Thank you for replying to my post.

6. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
  7. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
  8. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016