New To The Forum But Not To Triumph

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by YorkieSteve, Jan 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. YorkieSteve

YorkieSteve New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    York
    Hi everyone

I am Steve in York, I have owned a 2010 Speed Triple SE for the last 18 months and liked it so much I have traded up to a 2016 Speed Triple R in Graphite grey a week ago. So far I have only managed the 30 miles, or so, ride home so can't report a massive difference between the two, Evotech tail tidy fitted and seat cowl too, standard exhausts to replace in time (had SC Projects on the SE) but no rush.

Enough about me for now, enjoyed browsing the forum so thought I would introduce myself and hope to have some good banter and use the knowledge you all seem to have regarding these great machines.

Ride safe all. Steve:cool:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Hello Steve, good choice of bike(s). Like you I’m patiently waiting for the weather to improve so we can get out and ride instead of just looking at it in the garage.

3. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    Hi Steve welcome too the nuthouse you should fit right in.
    Too keep the inmates happy we like lots of photos.

Tucker:mask:

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Hi mate and welcome

5. Gary_P

Gary_P Active Member

May 19, 2016
    North Yorkshire
    Hi Steve and welcome to a great forum, great choice of bike. I am in York too, unfortunately the bike is in the garage in this weather, though I do visit regularly with a cup of tea :yum
    Enjoy the forum, lots of great knowledge on here, post some pics if you get chance.

6. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Hi Steve,

Relatively new on here myself after treating myself to a 2015 plate Speed triple at Christmas, it was a bugger to wrap, lol, great forum and a good bunch, welcome aboard.

Dave.

7. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Welcome to the forum mate Steve.

If you wanna put some faces and bikes to user names and use that bike of yours amongst admirers, drunkards and reprobates, some of the inmates and staff are allowed out once a year. This year we're going to Wales in July. Check it out. Last year there were 30-odd of us had a cracking time riding round the borders from our base in Kielder (well most of use rode - Tez and dilli stayed back to ensure the JD didn't go stale).

https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/grand-meet-up-2018-wales.12452/

• Like Like x 1
  8. YorkieSteve

YorkieSteve New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    York
    Hi Chaps,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will post pics as and when I learn out how and as for the nuthouse, well I will fit in quite nicely for sure.

Thanks again, now where's me camera :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Angus

Angus Noble Member

Mar 19, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi Steve, welcome in ! Hope to see some pictures soon !

10. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome......
    Wessa

11. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Hello Yorkie and welcome to the forum :)