Featured New Thankyou To Jason Brierley

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Apr 18, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    #1 joe mc donald, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    c.jpg b.jpg a.jpg c.jpg a.jpg c.jpg Peeps you know how I like to recognise good deeds done by our brothers and sister. Well this one is to Jason Brierley. He sold me a full set of triumph panniers and fitting hard ware at a very special price and a quarter of the price I expected to pay eventually from a stealer. I did hope they would fit my 2010 Bonnie but alas no they don't. But they are perfectly fitted to my 2018 Bonnie and look good in my opinion. Jason send them in one day and they are close to new. Thankyou Jason my brother. But if you do purchase another Bonnie no you can't have them back.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 16
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Easy Tiger

Easy Tiger Elite Member

Jan 2, 2020
    Wirral England
    Looks like they fit nice Joe. Lovely looking bike too. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jason brierley

jason brierley New Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Cumbria
    ❤️❤️ they look fantastic Joe and thanks for the appreciation! I’m very glad they have gone to a new home and that they will be looked after!
    When I do get another Bonneville I will drop you a message just to double double double check I can’t buy them back!!

• Like Like x 5