New Speedo Wanted

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by GaliotBear, Oct 29, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GaliotBear

GaliotBear New Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Austria
    Hi all,

i'm searching the net for Speedos for my Speed Triple R (2015).
    Last year i had a big crash with my Speedy so the front (fork, speedo, light, wheel) is totaled.
    The original Triumph Speedo is very expensive, to expensive for my budget (cause i also break the oehlins fork:tired_face:) so i want to buy another one like maybe the Koso db ex-02 or something similiar.

Is it possible to just swap to a different Speedo without problems?

All the best and THANKS

IMG_20190907_180512.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SteveRS

SteveRS First Class Member

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    This was posted In the newbies section recently.

One of the things that struck me when I did my first post was just how many members came back to say Hi! :blush:.
    So ever since I have made a concerted effort to try & welcome every new member on their newbie post, I have been a little tardy in welcoming Newbies to the Forum lately as I have been a bit busy, I just caught up (took a while!) & hopefully have said Hi to you all now. :sweat::)

Just one thing about this forum though, we talk about all sorts, not just bikes, not just Triumphs, don't be surprised if your thread gets derailed, it's not malicious, it just happens! :p

But the single biggest thing that irritates members on here is the guys who come on, with no introduction, ask a question, get an answer then disappear without so much as a thanks, we all like to know whether our advise has helped, it takes no time at all to say thanks & confirm whether the advise worked/helped. :cool:

So welcome to the Forum, enjoy! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    Welcome to the forum Galiobear ;).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Hi and welcome to the forum :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Steve, did you miss this: https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/hello-motoaddicts.21601/ :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteveRS

Jan 12, 2019
    British Columbia
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    SteveRs
    Well said Bad Billy has even brought this up. And it has struck me that so many Bods pop along here when in trouble get all the help and free advice which is given graciously by fantastic members wanting to help. Then we never hear from them again. They don't want to be part of this great family they just need assistance.
    Regards
    Joe.