Featured New Motorbike Wear Is In The House!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Markus, Nov 25, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    After a few months of testing, I decided to order the jacket to go with the pants I bought in the summer. My wife then immediately joined and ordered her equipment in the Lady Edition.
    We now both ride with MODEKA VIPER LT jackets and pants.
    Today, as a "deep freeze rider", I tested the jacket at temperatures of 1.5 (34,7 F) to 3 (37,4 F) degrees Celsius. With the zippable really cool inner jacket, which you can also wear separately, that was no problem. A "warm" shirt in addition is of course absolutely necessary!
    Advantage of this "system":
    It is a 2 in 1 system. All parts are 100% waterproof and no moisture penetrates into the outer material. For warm temperatures you are also well equipped, because both the pants, as well as the jacket have numerous ventilation options front and back.
    Interesting detail in the jacket:
    I have never had a motorcycle jacket with such long protective elements. The protective elements in the sleeves of the jacket go from halfway down the forearm to above the elbow. In addition, shoulder elements are also integrated. The back protector is extremely thick, but elastic and extends far down over the waistband of the pants in the back.

Price-wise, we made the current purchase a "bargain", as all parts were reduced by -25% each.

Jacke.jpg

Jacke2.jpg

Innenjacke.jpg

Hose.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Look smart and safe :party:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. DAFID EFENDI