New Member Saying Hi.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by rpg51, Feb 3, 2024.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. rpg51

rpg51 Member

Feb 3, 2024
    Vermont
    I just purchased a 2022 T100 Gold Line. I live in Vermont (US) where we have an unlimited supply of paved and dirt country roads to explore. I'm an older rider returning to riding after a LONG time away. I'm planning to take some courses to help me get back on my game. I've already added a center stand and a sump guard. I need to sort out a few other things - maybe crash bars and certainly some sort of grab rail and or small rack to help with small carrying capacity and to help me get the thing up on the center stand. I would love any input regarding grab rails/racks that will fit this 2022 which has no grab rail whatsoever from the factory?

2. Boothman

Boothman Senior Member

Jul 26, 2023
    Wigan
    Hi and welcome to the forum :cool:

3. TaffD

TaffD Member

Jul 17, 2023
    Hereford
    Hi RPG51 welcome to the forum

4. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Howdy rpg51 :cool:

5. Glenn2926

Glenn2926 First Class Member
    Subscriber

Dec 21, 2021
    Yorkshire
  6. Bikerman

Bikerman I used to have 5500 posts.
    Subscriber

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    Greetings from Lincolnshire.

7. Markus

Markus Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 28, 2020
    AUSTRIA
    Hi there! Welcome to the forum! ;)
    Enjoy your bike!

8. MICK LEONARD

MICK LEONARD Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    SOUTH COAST UK
    Hi welcome from the south coast UK

9. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome, google is your friend for looking for parts for your bike :)

10. jackyma09

jackyma09 Member

Aug 10, 2023
    New York, USA
    Hi! Welcome to this welcome. It’s great to have you join the team

11. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Are you using AI by any chance? @Havit

12. Rob the Scott

Rob the Scott Active Member

Dec 14, 2022
    New Jersey
    I can't help much with your T100 (I have a Sprint GT and a Trophy SE). Vermont, however, is one of my favorite places to ride! We stayed at an AirBnB around Burlington and rode to all of the ski areas including Killington to Mad River to Smuggs to Stowe. The ride through Smugglers Notch was my favorite, although the small towns and renovated mills (selling ice cream now!) were also highlights. Do you have any other suggested destinations?

13. jackyma09

jackyma09 Member

Aug 10, 2023
    New York, USA
    No, why would I use AI for this little comment?

14. rpg51

rpg51 Member

Feb 3, 2024
    Vermont
    Thanks for all the introductions. Rob the Scott - the area you describe is lovely for sure. But, Vermont is littered with gorgeous back roads, paved and dirt. The North East Kingdom is gorgeous for rides. For example, if you turn on the winding roads feature of a gps unit, and let it take you from St. Johnsbury to any town in central Vermont - Woodstock for example or Chelsea, you will have some fun for sure. Woodstock is lovely and popular tourist destination. The first or second week of October is usually good for fall color in central Vermont. The best color time varies by latitude, elevation, and year to year. But, from late September through mid October you can usually find some color somewhere in Vermont and it can be spectacular at times.