New In Box 2015 & Older Speedmaster Highway Bars, $150.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Fork Lock, Feb 20, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fork Lock

Fork Lock Elite Member

Feb 5, 2021
    South Jersey, The 51st State
    These are for a 2015 or older Triumph Speedmaster, although they might fit a Bonnie. I paid $272 for them. They are beautiful, chromed, heavy gage steel. I purchased these for my 2018 Speedmaster on EBAY, after being ASSURED by the seller that they would fit my bike. They do not. Triumph went to a water-cooled engine in 2016 and these bars are not compatible. I'm getting hosed by the seller, an Italian company. They agreed to a refund but refused to pay return shipping. USPS wants $200 to ship them back. UPS wants $500. EBAY is not backing me up. I'm stuck with them, so I'm willing to take a hit and let them go for $150. I have the receipt to show I paid $272 for them, plus $58 shipping. Local pickup (South Jersey). or you pay shipping, which is likely more reasonable for the continental U.S.

Email: [email protected]. Call or text 609-254-8350

. Bars.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fork Lock

Fork Lock Elite Member

Feb 5, 2021
    South Jersey, The 51st State
    Item is no longer available.