675 New Exhaust

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Squarebasher, May 31, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Squarebasher

Squarebasher New Member

May 31, 2018
    Worthing
    Hi I am new to the forum, wondering if anyone can help.

I have a 2009 street triple, The 3 into one downpipe has a hole in it and it failed the MOT, I was looking at replacing the complete system with this system FULL SYSTEM 3-1 with GP-EVO SILENCER which is the last option on the link below, has anyone had a dealings with this company, or does anyone know of another option.

http://www.sc-project.com/triumph_street_triple_e.htm

I have looked at the straight up replacement and that would be fine but it will almost cost me the same, also I am not really looking at an increase in power.

2. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Bought from SC a few times. Ship in about 7 - 10 days from Italy. Quality and finish is superb. Sound great too

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Saw/heard an SC on a 765RS when I was at Loomies bank holiday Mon, sounded awesome, much better than the Arrow I have on mine.

4. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Another vote for the SC. I have it on my 675R and it is of good quality and the sound is brilliant

Arrow is a brilliant kit too but too expensive even the second hand ones!!!! They sound nice but not as throaty/angry like other after-market pipes

5. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Just wondering, those of you that are using SC silencers, did you need a remap or is it a case of bolt on and go ?

6. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Bolt on and go

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Squarebasher

Squarebasher New Member

May 31, 2018
    Worthing
    Thanks for all the feed back, in the end I decided to go safe and get the standard exhaust system, my main concern was the insurance you have far less options with a non standard exhaust.