NEC Bike Show ( Motorcycle live 2016)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Aug 16, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    I know I have spoken to a few about this , But I have a date now when I can go, Its on Tuesday 22nd Nov.
    The Show is on all week ,But it would be nice some of the Forum could meet up on one of the Days.
    Im sort of tied to Tuesday due to Work and Flights but If anyone else can make Tuesday then that would be great, Just let me know on this thread.
    Doors open 10am until 5pm

http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/information/ticket-information/

2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Result!!!!:p:D:D

Afternoon Wayne,

Thanks for your email.

If you visit the Press Office in Hall 4 and show them your travel details along with something such as a utility bill or Irish licence to confirm your residence in Southern Ireland then we will be happy to issue you with a complimentary ticket for the show.

Kind Regards,

Gina

Gina Evans
    Marketing Manager
    Tel: 02476 408017
    Mobile: 07723 318723

Facebook: /motorcyclelive
    Twitter @motorcyclelive

3. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    How did you pull that one?

4. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    #4 Havit, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    QUOTE="Gary McKelvie, post: 67743, member: 4418"]How did you pull that one?[/QUOTE]

Do you offer any reductions to overseas visitors?

Yes, visitors with a non GB passport and proof of their travel details can gain free entry to the show. Visit the Press Office in Hall 4 with your documents and passport to receive a complimentary ticket.

I have a Uk Passport so I asked them, If I have a Uk Passport but live in Ireland can I still get a free ticket

It was a Garda Motorbike bloke (police) I was talking to while at work who told me to ask, He gets a free ticket every year.

5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    That had crossed my mind.....:oops: but it will be alwite mate,Sortid;)