Nearly There!

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Rimbo, Sep 13, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rimbo

Rimbo Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2021
    West Sussex
    #1 Rimbo, Sep 13, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    My 2021 1050 RS. So, fitted the tail tidy, finally got rid of ALL the yellow day-glow bits, fitted the carbon heal guards, under belly and lower chain guard and replacement side panels to lose the yellow (from RS Moto and Carbon FBR), keyless filler cap and billeted brake fluid reservoir cap on (from Oberon Performance), fitted the SC-projects exhaust (from Conquest racing) and just the carbon hugger (from Carbon King) and upper chain guard (from Carbon FBR) to fit Thursday when I can get the rear wheel off). Really chuffed with how it looks now - I know the opened up back end isn't everyones cup of tea, but would be boring if we all liked the same things. Just really loving this bike (as a first time Triumph owner).

Have to say a massive shout out to all the suppliers mentioned above. All have been really helpful, quick and professional, all delivering quality parts that fitted without the usual "adjustments"!!

A few pics attached....

IMG_3744-compressed.JPG

IMG_3745-compressed.JPG

IMG_3746-compressed.JPG

FullSizeRender-compressed.JPG

• Like Like x 1