My Triumphs Over The Last Few Years

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by SUPERGRANDAD, Aug 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SUPERGRANDAD

SUPERGRANDAD Noble Member

Jun 10, 2017
    Woodbridge Suffolk
    Well as in the title really, these are some pics of my Triumphs that have been through our hands over the last few years. The Explorer was a great machine and we did some amazing miles on this bike. Well one big trip really. We bought the bike and basically set off to Portsmouth. Took the ferry to Bilbao rode to Portugal and down the coast. We continued around the coast to Gibraltar then transferred to the interior of Spain and rode to Andorra. Through the Pyrenees and back to Calais. Home to Suffolk. Set off again after doing some washing to the Isle Of Man for the Manx. Home to Suffolk and off again to Prague, Vienna, Italian Lakes, over into France and Home to Suffolk. Next trip was to the dealers and traded the bike in. 14,000 miles that season:) Big mistake after the Tex I bought the 800 I could not get on with that and sold it after 900 miles. Maybe one bike we did like was this Sprint ST we did some great miles on this bike. Mainly in the UK and Ireland. Mrs C really wanted to keep this for a little longer and maybe she was right but it got sold. So now we have the America and off we go again. Italy next Sunday 18 days of biking fun. A good few bikes have been ridden in between these mainly Ducati and Honda which have been good and took us safely to parts of Europe we just might return to with the America. The America is better for Maureen on the old knees now. If truth be know we both thought our touring was over until we found this bike. Maureen loves it and has no knee pain at all. Well done Triumph. It seems reading this we must be happy with Triumph. Those other bikes in the America shot are not mine this is the day we viewed it. It has since come home and been made ready for us with Modifications to seat and various other little things just making it more usable for us. More later. We set off next Sunday the 3rd of Sept heading for the tunnel.:)
    Ride safe all Ken. America 2015.jpg Maureen and Sprint.JPG New Tiger.JPG
    Collecting The Explorer 2012(1).JPG

• Like Like x 4