Featured My Thunderbird Sport.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Eyore, Feb 23, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Eyore

Eyore Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Ireland
    Absolutely love this bike, its so authentically old skool in the way it looks ,feels and handles.Its had a fair few mods , front forks powdercoated,triple clamp powdercoated. LSL clip ons, headlight brackets, Mecanorem stainless silencers, progressive fork springs,Monza filler cap, rear tail tidy,indicators, and loads more .Just finished the exhaust header wrap the other day .

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    That looks absolutely beautiful :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    That's fantastic eyore, those thunderbird sports are kinda special, and they can be made so strikingly individual.

4. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    is it a keeper??? lol

lovely bike, hope it lasts longer than the speed triple

5. Eyore

Eyore Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    Ireland
    No question, took me 4 years to find the right one. Its not like my other bikes, I had a Ducati 998S which was similar in terms of being a collectable item of beauty that lived in the house and was owned for different reasons to ordinary every day bikes.
    We shall put the Speedy down to experience:rolleyes: Just didn't like the handling and wasn't prepared to waste money sorting it, after all I have an Aprilia Tuono in the garage that does everything the Triumph woulden't do,and given the choice between the two it was an easy decision.

6. Wide

Wide Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Cardiff
    Beautiful bike. I had the misfortune of putting out a Thunderbird sidecar combo back last year after the buyer had only picked it up hours before....gutted wasnt the word as it was completely burnt out by the time we rocked up

7. DaveTheSuperVillain

DaveTheSuperVillain Active Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Takeley, Essex
  8. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    The dogs dangly bits.

9. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    There's another pic for the forum calender - if there was one. Really nice bike:)