My Content And Conversations Have Disappeared

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Baza, Jan 18, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    HELP

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    and a bit worrying, somebody has also noticed there's 2 pages of the jokes thread with only a couple of posts on each page. With all the spam that's got on the forum just lately I wonder whether the site has been hacked?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    It is a bit concerning. A lot of time and effort has been put in to the forum by many people. No one seems to be able to get hold of Rob at the moment to get some answers. He's not logged on for 4 weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @Havit and @Rob, could you please check into these issues for us? They are definitely concerning. As @Octoberon said, a lot of time and effort have been put into our forum by many members. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    I must admit that this could be self induced. I had/still have a PM from some slag who was pedalling herself and I had a number of goes to delete it but at the time nothing else seemed to be awry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Deleting a PM shouldn’t result in your posts disappearing. It still sounds odd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi @Baza did you get any back? I saw Sandi messaged @Havit to investigate :eek:

8. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    No. And no response from Rob at all. The help/support on this forum is nonexistent.

• Thanks Thanks x 1