My beautiful America is going

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Timelord, Jan 11, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Timelord

Timelord New Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Midlands England
    :frown: I've decided to chop my bike in for a 2014 version! Hope I've made the right choice!
    I really love my 2003 version but unfortunately my wife has a bad back and struggles with the seat and ride on it.
    She tried a new one with sissy bar fitted and said it was perfect, and before we knew it we had agreed to buy it :eek:
    I should be the owner of it by next weekend! image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Englishman

Englishman Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Nice result my friend.
    You will quickly forget about the old one when the new one is sitting in the garage.

I'm aware they now come with the footboards as standard, Looked at one before I bought mine. One other thing that's changed which you probably spotted is that the fins on the barrel are now machined whereas prior to this latest model, just the cylinder head fins were machined.

Not sure I follow quite how this bike can feel that much different from an old one but hey, who cares.............your getting a brand new bike.

Good lad

Al

3. Timelord

Timelord New Member

Jan 3, 2014
    Midlands England
    Hi Al

Not sure what difference there is with the two models either but....the wife loves it and as you said! I'm getting a new bike :upyeah:
    The other bonus bits are: as said , footboards , front screen, fuel injection, sissy bar and better pillion seat, large panniers and even
    Though they looked great on the old one, no spokes to clean. Oh and the handlebars are swept back making it a nicer ride for me being quite short :wink:

Mark