Msg From Drunkey

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Winglad, Oct 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    #1 Winglad, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    image1.JPG

Hi guys, remember me? GMU Kielder?!
    At the time, before we parted, @Dozers Dad asked me to keep an eye on Daniel and report any irregularities
    forum-related that might cross my watchful eyes...

Well I like living in Germany. Even though their main nutrition seems to be some amber colored drink, that they call 'Prost' or 'Hau Weg' but mostly it is refered to as 'Noch Eins'. :neutral:

So here is my report: I think, Daniel sold ALL his bikes. :scream:
    The garage is empty except for those boring cars...
    And as I hacked his laptop, I found an increasing number of pictures showing this bike:

IMG_0856.JPG

WTF is this anyway?
    And he watched Easy Rider again! After 34 years! And kept laughing and giggling as if he were stoned...!?
    I am very concerned by now. He also keeps mumbling something about 'less is more' and 'reducing to the max'.
    If you ask me: This scottish whiskey definitely got to his brain cells.

Anyway, please keep this message highly confidential: my life is at stake... Some of these Germans start sending everybody back to Africa. And I really don't want to be on one of those planes!

Yours truthfully,

Drunkey

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    so i'm not alone:eek::cool: it's a beast and i want one too:confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Well I wonder to see what the Deutsche Mann is up to..........

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Hiya Drunkey :)
    How's it going mate?
    I've been worried about Daniel since I met him at the GMU :confused:
    I don't think he drinks enough alcohol ! so to hear that Scotch whiskey is affecting his brain cells can only be a good thing :p
    If he has sold his motorcycles:( I'm sure this is only a temporary thing :) and the Hardley Ableson that you've shown in your post is a really good looking bike :cool:
    I've never owned one of these tractor thingy's but that looks right up my street :eek: reminds me a bit of the new Speedmaster Maverick :cool:
    What bike is it Drunkey??
    Might go to my local tractor dealer and see if I can get a test ride :) (and I'm serious:eek:)
    Don't tell anyone about my tractor hankering and I won't tell Daniel that you're using his laptop to spy on him and post behind his back :eek:
    I'm sure he would forgive you but let's not take the chance eh?:p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Hello old friend!

Being a spy is a pretty tough job... I usually prefer bananas and peanuts. In front of the TV.

But here we are: couple of hours ago, I overheard Daniel on the phone, talking about this fantastic test-ride and how it got him hooked right away. Something about Mad Max and torque and other stuff I do not understand.
    And I don't know if it is a John Deere or a CAT since it is neither green, nor yellow.
    But Daniel keeps talking to someone by the name of Fat Bob. And I don't know if he is teasing the other guy, but he also calls him a Softtail... :no_mouth:
    Do you think this Fat Bob Softtail guy is trying to sell a tractor to Daniel?
    Maybe to clear things a little, I also should try this Oban stuff?

Oh, I hope my cover does not blow!

CU later!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Watch out Drunkey :eek:
    I think Daniels on to you :(
    Be careful mate I wouldn't want you to be sent back to Africa :worried:
    Do like they do in Toy Story:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

I met Fat Bob once and yeah he has a soft tail :rolleyes: actually he's a bit of a wuss really :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    The thing is how would Daniel know that 'Bob' has actually a very 'soft' tail?
    The fact that some people say 'Bob' was a 'hard' ride really throws the spanner in the works.
    On another note, Fat Bob, could he be the real 'bobber' dressed in dark leather seen riding on torque?
    It's all in the dark here from how I see it, maybe there was a code name of 'nightster' used for these activities and I believe that one of the participants had a warm 'iron' hidden away ready to manipulate the children 'Vance and Hines' who could have been underage and we're known to scream 'Eagle' when their openings were under pressure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

Did you use to watch 321 by any chance?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tigcraft

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire