Mra Navigation

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Octoberon, Jan 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    I've used the MyRouteApp to a limited extent and it's pretty useful. Recently they've been trying to tempt me with the new MRA Navigation app. I've already got a TomTom Rider (which works well) and the MV Augusta satnav app (which doesn't), and the car has a satnav built in. If all else fails there's always Apple Maps. So, is there any reason I would be interested in the MRA app? Is anyone here using it, or got a view?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    If pondering that question is what's keeping you up late, I think you need to stop putting ice in your whiskey. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    It's worse than that. I have no whisky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. XCaTel

XCaTel Senior Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Ireland
    I use MRA and a Tom Tom 550 too. I ended up taking out a one year subscription to the MRA Nav App to check it out. It is handy in that you can see all of your planned routes directly in the Phone Nav app and it works well as a phone Nav device. Voice commands to my Cardo unit come through well too with no lag. It also keeps your waypoints unlike the "track" you get when sending your MRA route direct to Tom Tom MyDrive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Octoberon

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    That's interesting. Thanks!