Trackdays Motogymkhana South Of England

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Hippo-Drones, Mar 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Hey folks,

I have booked myself into the Motogymkhana UK (Essex Branch) experience day on the 30th March in London. Any of you booked in on it? I'm massively looking forward to it, not got my 765 yet so will be on my KTM 390 Duke.
    I am def going to be able to film the event which is cool, am really hoping to be able to get my drone up too if I am allowed to do so! :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    never heard of them but i checked it out and it looks fun..your KTM will be easier for this:cool:..be good to see a clip of the video you make

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    fingers crossed they allow the drone, but will put something together whatever. I don't want to spam here with non Triumph vids though so will only post it up if folk are ok with me doing so! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek: Oh yeah....it’s supposed to be a Triumph forum :confused:
    Sometimes it’s easy to forget :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Well although today is quite possibly the wettest I have ever been on a bike, that was bloody ace fun! :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hippo-Drones

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    I have put a couple of videos together from the day. The Beast From The East kindly made a return to reduce tyre wear by making it rather wet. Anyhows, if of interest to any of you, here they are :)