Moto E,what Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dougie D, Aug 11, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Tuuli-takes-first-ever-MotoE™-win-after-a-tight-battle-at-the-top-01.jpg
    What do folk think of the Moto E series? I've just watched the 2nd of only 6 races to be held this year, lots of familiar names including the likes of Bradley Smith, Sete Gibernau, Alex De Angeles and Randy De Puniet, it's run over 5 laps with 1 sighting lap and no warm up laps, weighing over 300kgs:eek: heavier that most road bikes.If you drop one you aren't going to pick it up yourself.. if it lands on top of a rider in a crash the result would not be good:confounded: i think they should have waited a few years until they were able to get the weight down,it is weird with no engine noise but just the whining like a jet engine. pretty good racing though

• Like Like x 3
  2. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Plenty of action :) and will only get better with development :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    I’d like to say it’s probably crap “haven’t seen it” but had a ride in a Tesla model S 100 and it is mental fast so I take back my preconceptions.
    It could be awesome :cool:

4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I was hoping to see them when I go to the Aragon GP, but they don't race there

5. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    it's like watching real racing with the sound turned off....

• Like Like x 2