More Moto Suffolk

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Baben, Oct 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baben

Baben Active Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Watton
    This guy was recommended to me. He races a Street Triple and has a full set up to dyno bikes etc. He was trained at the Honda place too. I was impressed by his honesty and attention to detail. The main dealer had said I needed new pads. He took a look, measured them and said no. He also then cleaned the pistons etc (something the dealer had neglected to do). He always has a workshop full of race bikes people bring in to get prepped. He is good thirty minutes ride from me down lovely country roads so that is another bonus. He is based in Gislingham, not far from Diss.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Baben

Baben Active Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Watton
    Paul has just done the 18000 mile service for me. He took the shock linkages apart and found they were in a parlous state. Obviously not done by main dealer at 12000 miles and probably not much grease in the first place. He had to replace the lot. The bike has been used in all weathers, year round, but even so I am not wildly impressed. All my bikes get used year round and I have never had this before.

• Like Like x 1
  3. t552

t552 Senior Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Bristol UK
    Yes shock linkages apart and if SSSA the hub too at 12k. Strange how many dealers fail to do this? Maybe because its a PIA job to do!

• Agree Agree x 1