Missing In Action Where Are They Now.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sprinter, Aug 6, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Ive been on here for a while, and over time names have stopped appearing on the posts.I dont know if the have moved on, got bored, changed bikes,or been kidnapped for ransom.
    Do they still appear read the posts and stay quiet or does anyone have any info?

Dreadysteve
    Sceptic Al
    Brybrem
    Stevej
    Chrispey

Cut and paste anyone else

2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    It's time for a new section for those off radar, I suggest a forum graveyard!! Heh heh

3. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Thats the thing with forums, people come and go.Its not a club with members . Although you do feel like your part of something on here. I think we have a good bunch of like minded bikers who get on very well.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Not talking the guys that say" bye Im off" its the ones that just stop. Curiosity is all.

5. SpeedM

SpeedM Member

Apr 30, 2013
    South Coast
    Maybe it's the ads which seemed to appear out of the blue I could certainly do without them although I think for a fiver they can be opted out of. From a personal point of view I'm not into social media,more of a miserable old git and as I'm not a regular contributor a bit out of the loop. I do still check out the site for interesting articles but mainly as a guest, maybe others do the same?

6. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    This is my only social media and Im only here for the bike knowledge,I just end up speaking s4!t in the mean time.
    Great bunch of guys, you would have to go a long way to meet a friendlier lot.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    If you click on their avatar it shows you when they were last in the forum

8. SpeedM

SpeedM Member

Apr 30, 2013
    South Coast
    Yep I agree a friendly bunch, helpful too and always prepared to share their knowledge, even after 50 years of riding I have picked up good hints and tips. I do enjoy reading the various posts particularly the humour shared within just wish I was quick/clever enough to join in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    . I do enjoy reading the various posts particularly the humour shared within just wish I was quick/clever enough to join in.[/QUOTE]

OR dumb enough! :):):):)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1