Michelin Pilot Activ

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Rudeboy, Aug 22, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    Hi has anybody used these tyres on there Bonny or Thruccy im reading some good reviews but best ask end users on here to get the user reviews like,
    Currently have Metzeler Lasertec front and Me2z rear which is ok but looks a little squared off and out of shape.

2. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Yup. On my T100 865. I would take some persuading to put anything else on it. Incomparably better than the admittedly worn Metzelers but far better directional stability, grippier in the wet and surprisingly durable. They don’t tram line and navigate Edinburgh tram lines!
    Buy with confidence and don’t be browbeaten by Avon traditionalists! They are made in Brazil if Brexit is an issue!!

3. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    Cheers mate thought so and exactly what i was looking for an honest review had the AM 26 Avons on the bonny they were ok like but didnt feel like I could throw it about in the corners on them dont get me wrong these Metzelers seem to grip ok but just look Shyte

4. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    Update just ordered these after doing some extensive price matching found them on demon tweeks with free postage £139 all in for a 130-80-17 and 100-90-18.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Rudeboy

Rudeboy Senior Member

May 2, 2017
    Bristol
    update I now have these bad boys fitted up wheels removed and taken to our local expert pro tyre as they do it right no scratched rims ect and ive got to say they are cracking tyres that make me feel confident on the bike no tracking on white lines or ruts and even though not quite scrubbed in yet i feel as if it could be lobbed into any bend but im not going to chance that just yet

• Like Like x 6