Tiger 1050 Mfw Vario Footpegs

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Baben, Apr 21, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baben

Baben Active Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Watton
    Has anyone tried fitting these to a Sport? If so, how adjustable are the brake and gear levers?

2. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    I put a pair of those on my old Sprint but took them off and went back to standard . The vario pegs are very small and not as strong as the originals and they also push your feet slightly further outwards due to the ratchet mechanism. I know it may be different on your Tiger tho and interested what others, and maybe you later, think about them. There were I think 8 different positions, higher, more forward , lower and more backward so lots of variations to play with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    +1:)

Wot Sprintdave said!:cool:

Had them on my Daytona 955i and used them to make the riding position a bit less radical for me and a bit easier for SWMBO on the back. Worked well enough for us - when we got used to 'em.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alatamoc

Alatamoc Senior Member

Mar 29, 2019
    Uk
    I've fitted a pair to the pillion on my tiger 955i.....as my Beloved complained of the standard set up.
    The Vario footpegs full size in that the rests themselves are abbreviated and metal so not the best grip for HER.
    I bought some plain one inch wheelbarrow grips which glued on nicely and have proved comfortable and robust ...so far.

• Like Like x 1