Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

Featured Made A Young Lad's Day.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by tappers, Aug 21, 2017.

1. tappers

tappers Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2015
    west sussex.UK
    i was up whitewall's lodge yesterday,there were a fair few bike's up there, a bloke with a young lad about 8 years old were dribbling over my thruxton,the father of the lad asked if he could take a photo of him stood by my bike,i said better than that,i will sit him on it, the father couldn't thank me enough for doing the good deed.i must admit the lad was very careful,it made his day,i was happy to oblige.

• Like Like x 18
  2. Dozers Dad

Dozers Dad Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Feb 28, 2015
    Northampton
    Phew! :kissing:

When I read the title. I thought a 1970's DJ/Celeb was posting on the forum? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 10
  3. R_1000

R_1000 Noble Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Nice one buddy :)

4. BS1948

BS1948 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Ferring
    Always good to introduce a new kid to the joys of biking! (btw that's Whiteways Lodge - back of Arundel??)
    I had a similar one on Dyke Road Brighton, where the bike parking is really 'severe' (not allowed the pay and display 'car' parking). Little lad wanted to climb on bike, so I sat him on it and let him feel the engine running! His nurse/mother ?? was really chuffed and said how much he loved bikes 'cause his dad had one. :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BS1948

BS1948 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2016
    Ferring
    Good job it wasn't in Savile Row!

6. chiari1

chiari1 Senior Member
    Subscriber

Mar 19, 2016
    wrexham , north wales
    Great job , aint it amazing how most of the general public look at us like thugs , until they actually say something to us and see we are relatively ( !!!! ) normal .

• Like Like x 2