Featured Looking To Swap Bonnie's In Scotland Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by MartyWilson, Aug 31, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

#1 MartyWilson, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2020
    Hi all, Just floating this one at the moment to see if there might be any takers.

I have a 2014 Cream and Gold T100 Bonnie in excellent condition with less than 3000 miles on the clock, centre stand fitted and comes with Datatag (I haven't transferred the Datatag to me yet) and Triumph Datatool alarm. It has a chromed chainguard which I am not sure is standard but everything else, I think, is as it rolled out of the factory. I bought the bike back around the end of June or the Start of July with a fresh MOT and service from Farnham Honda for a little shy of six grand delivered but I really wanted a 790 or early 865 Carb'ed model and, now that I have two 2001 Bonnie's, I am wondering if anyone would like to swap either their 790cc or 865cc Carb'ed Bonnie or an early Scrambler with me. I think it is fair to say that I am looking for a machine that would be in a similar condition/be of a similar value. I have realised that the early Bonnie's are what suits me down to the ground and so that's why I am either looking for a swap for one of them or an early scrambler to use on the local forestry roads. Given shipping costs over any distance I am really looking for someone relatively local who I can meet and exchange machines with if a deal can be made.

• Like Like x 5
  2. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

No-one interested in a trade? :sob: I would consider an 'original' Bonnie or other trumpet in rideable condition as well. I was strolling through Inveraray t'other day and a burgundy (amaranth?) and white one 'brapped' by up the main street and back again and boy do they sound the absolute dogs danglies! The Hinckley Bonnie is good soundwise with aftermarket pipes but the originals are just sweet sweet music to the lug 'ole!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1