Looking for goodies for my Speedy Trip

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Speedy Trip 509, Apr 9, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Speedy Trip 509

Speedy Trip 509 New Member

Apr 7, 2014
    N Lincs
    Just wondering if anyone on here knows of sites/places that are selling accessories, trick bits etc for my 98 T509. Everywhere just seems to sell newer stuff. Looking for things like hugger, belly pan and other nice little touches that make your bike stand out and stamp it as your own.

Cheers in advance

Andy

2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    E Bay would be where I would start the just go for old google search on T509 aftermarket parts ect.

I have managed to find a full 3 into 1 Exhaust as well as levers and other stuff for my 750 Trident i'm sure there is loads of T509's bits about just be a bit weary of the stuff from China as it never fits properly and keep well away from any Brake Discs from over there as they are rubbish.

3. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Have you tried the antiques roadshow? :wink:

4. PeteH

PeteH Active Member

Oct 1, 2013
    Chester
    Without doing search.......pyramid plastics and triumph-online for starters..... Just don't bling it.....:wink:bit

5. Watto113

Watto113 New Member

May 2, 2014
    as the boys have mentioned above ebay, pyramid etc but when searching ebay, also look at t595 and 955i as the 97-01 triples (Daytona and speedies) share a lot of bits so gives you a wider search pattern for that little piece of 'unobtainium' :upyeah:

6. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire