London Bike Show

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by newcomer, Jan 31, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. newcomer

newcomer Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2018
    king's lynn
    Anyone going to the London bike show in the Excel Centre 15-17 Feb

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    I've not been to a bike show in London since the main autumn one moved from Olympia to the NEC many years ago.

3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    If you are going, please make use of the helmet and gear drop being run by the bloodbike organisation I volunteer for, prices to leave your gear there are very reasonable and it goes to keeping the charity running. I’m hopefully going to be manning it on fri or sunday!

• Like Like x 2
  4. newcomer

Aug 6, 2018
    king's lynn
    I hope to be going on the Saturday. Daughter lives not too far from the centre and staying at hers I will not be going on my bike. I will do as you suggest though. I will leave a bag with the bloodbike org. Hope you raise lots of dosh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. newcomer

Aug 6, 2018
    king's lynn
    Forgot to say. Triumph will be showing the new 1200cc Speed Twin. Its UK debut exclusively at the show.

• Like Like x 2
  6. WesSmith

WesSmith Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Hastings, East Sussex
    I’m going on Saturday with a coach of Rother members of the Triumph Owners club

• Like Like x 1
  7. newcomer

Aug 6, 2018
    king's lynn
    I am going up on the friday and to the show on saturday and back home on the sunday. Might see some of you wearing Rother club badges. Have a good trip.

8. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    If you can get a double ticket deal the Classic car show’s usually on at the same time