Logging In

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Kiwidave4, Jul 14, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kiwidave4

Kiwidave4 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Wellington, New Zealand
    I have a iMac running Safari 10.1.2. As a Thruxton owner I have the Thruxton page as my favourite. When the Thruxton page opens, I can log in, but if I then move to another page, say Bonneville, I am automatically logged out.
    This becomes even more annoying if I want to post in a forum. Having logged in and written my post, if I then try to upload a photo, I am told I must log in first. When I log in and my photo appears as an attachment I still cant post because I again get the message that I have to log-in to do that! When I log in yet again I can post, but really by then I have reached the point where I cant see the screen because of the smoke coming out my ears.

2. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Every time I try to log on to this site the pop-up ads keep.blocking access to the log-in. VERY ANNOYING ! Especally when they are Harley related ads that should not even be on this site. ...Wire-Wheels

3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Pay the £5 and go ad free. Not sure why the login problems are occuring. I would clear your cookies and history and try again.

4. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Dave, does your Mac not ask you if you want to save the login details?

5. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Well, if I have to pay to NOT be advertised to, I'm on the wrong site. ...J.D.

6. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    your choice mate....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Marketing people are a pathetic lot. Might try actually WORKING for a living. ...J.D.

8. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    Oh god no, not working! :p

9. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Guess I got to be careful.about saying anything about not working for.a.living. I forget. I have been retired for years :D. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Guess I got to be careful.about saying anything about not working for.a.living. I forget. I have been retired for years :D. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 1