Ledperf Bulb Kit For Water-cooled Bonnies.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by beerkat, Feb 13, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    I've found a few brief references to the LedPERF LED kits on this forum but no definitive answer to the question 'is it any good?'.

As many owners of the water cooled Bonnies will know, the head light is bollox if you actually want to see where you're going at night on unlit roads. In fact it's downright dangerous if you choose to travel at more than walking pace and want to avoid badgers, hedges and other bits of nature. So I've been thinking of moving from halogen to LED.
    The LedPERF bulb kit is around £45. The blurb with the all-in-one kit says it incorporates all necessary electronic components and is simply plug&play.

Has anyone fitted it and if so can it be recommended or condemned?

2. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace

"A gentleman does not motor about after dark."

Joseph Lucas (1842 - 1903)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Went to all LED on my older Triumph [2002]. Best move I have made in a while.Triumph headlights have always been crap. ...J.D.

New Lights.jpg

LEDs.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lisa Clark

Lisa Clark New Member

Feb 7, 2023
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Ledperf Bulb Kit is designed to provide an efficient and brighter lighting system for your motorcycle. The kit includes two bulbs and a plug & play wiring system that makes installation easy and fast. The bulbs are waterproof, shockproof, and vibration resistant, so you can be sure of their durability. You can go for this and enjoy the improved visibility and lighting performance with this bulb kit!

5. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    What does that setup cost ? ...J.D.

6. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    Err? You don't happen to work for the company by any chance?