Leather Vest

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by david856, Oct 13, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. david856

david856 New Member

Oct 13, 2022
    New York,NY,USA
    Hi,
    I’m looking for a good quality leather vest for men and Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, regarding a USA-made quality vest?
    Thanks

2. Lisa Clark

Lisa Clark New Member

Feb 7, 2023
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I recommend checking out LeatherFads in USA! They have a great selection of leather vests for men as well as leather vests for women, all crafted with the best quality leather and made in the USA.These vests come in various styles and sizes. Their online store is easy to use and they offer free shipping on orders. I'm sure you'll find something that meets your needs!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    Is this an advert from the owner :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RagenVox

RagenVox New Member

Mar 22, 2023
    USA
    #4 RagenVox, Dec 28, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    Hey. Have you found one? I've heard good things about https://vonbaer.com/, they have a lot of info on taking care of leather stuff.

5. MoreT

MoreT Senior Member

Jun 12, 2022
    Hampshire
    I'm in the UK, but I bought my leather when I as in the US from Fox Creek. Motorcycle Leather Apparel. Though I've had a leather vest for many years I bought from HD. It has seen badges and patches fitted and removed and looks a little like a sieve. I have taken out the poppers and fitted brass grommets, then used double ended dog clips to take up the inevitable expansion. :D

20240102_130927.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. mozart41

mozart41 New Member

Dec 31, 2023
    Melbourne, Florida
    I second Fox Creek Leather! Great quality stuff! I have several leather jackets and pairs of gloves - all from Fox Creek. Definitely give them a look.

• Like Like x 1