Late 2015 Speed 94 For Sale.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jezzasnr, Sep 9, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. jezzasnr

jezzasnr Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Cornwall
    So the time has come...
    Quite simply, I’m not enjoying it anymore. No fault of the bike, but bit of a reappraisal of what makes me happy and I’ve decided that it’s time to sell.
    Speed 94, owned from new. Arrow twin pipes. Alarm. Triumph comfort gel seat. Abba paddock stand. Optimate Charger, c/w usb adaptor to charge phones, sat nav etc. When out on the road.
    I bought the bike to ride, so plenty more miles (circa 10k) than the plethora of garage princesses out there.
    It’s been sat in the barn under a cover for the last 12+ months.
    Ok, the stuff you should know.
    Needs new rear tyre.
    Brakes need a service.
    I’ve dropped it off the stand so needs new front left indicator lens & rear passenger footrest.
    There’s a mark on the engine casing, very much superficial.
    Big service is due.
    I had the instrument binnacle changed under warranty, consequently mileage only reads as 1k. I’m assured by the local dealership that once the next service is done, the service warnings will be correct.
    None of the above would put me off buying the bike, but wanted to be 100% clear about the bike.
    So, the price.
    I’m looking to get £6.5k, but want rid, so open to realistic offers before I try my luck with dealers.
    Call me if you want to chat a bit more about it.
    07794 753597

• Like Like x 1
  2. jezzasnr

Sep 22, 2015
    Cornwall
    02C8EC63-54EA-40F3-8C97-A298073DFBBB.jpeg 29F2ED4A-B824-4FAC-9774-5E0EF2ADE20C.jpeg F2785488-EEB2-48A0-88F5-9FAE442D0B15.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Let me say first, I need to trade in, so no sale here.
    Im looking to buy with in this exact range, and would be very interested to know what the Stealers offer you as a trade in or cash price. Please pm me if you go down that road, and if you dont mind discussing it.
    Nice bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    @Sprinter this might be of interest to you
    Edit ...you must have posted just before me James!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. jezzasnr

Sep 22, 2015
    Cornwall
    After a few months of half hearted efforts to sell, an impending house purchase has somewhat focussed my attention on getting this shifted.
    Dealers seem to be uninterested sighting a glut of bikes in the showrooms, availability of v low mileage bikes (sub 3K miles!!), PCP and of course brexit.
    I'll taking it into the local dealer this week that has offered a piss take of a price, but needs must.
    So here's your chance boys and girls, make me an offer, seriously, you can't offend me...
    PM for phone number and we can have a chat if genuinely interested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Without a trade in my offer would be offence mate, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Go on James you can't offend him!,i can imagine what the offer was from the dealer:confounded:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad.
    Promise we won't tell anyone. But you are a star. Truly.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1