Kuryakyn Ultimate Bag

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by Tom8336, Apr 9, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tom8336

Tom8336 Member

Mar 23, 2015
    London
    I ride a Thunderbird Storm and have been looking for a decent bag for my upcoming Europe trip, so for the last couple of weeks I was scouring the Internet and YouTube as you do. What I ultimately bought was the Kuryaken bag and I'm pretty happy with it.

Sits well on the back of the riders backrest and fender rack (I go solo) but would fit on a pillion seat just as well.

Really secure and has lots of d rings so you can anchor the bag how best suits you.

Looks pretty thick and rugged and has excellent storm zips but also comes with a waterproof rain bag to pop over it if it starts lashing it down.

Overall I'd say this is a really neat and well thought out bag. Downside is that it's a bit pricey but I suppose that's the same for pretty much all motorbike accessories really.

2. wombal

wombal Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Derbyshire
    they look a very nice product ! have you seen the wolfman range of seat bags and pannier systems ?

3. Tom8336

Tom8336 Member

Mar 23, 2015
    London
    Hi Womblal

No I haven't heard of those. Are they American?

I looked at a few options but strangely enough there were very little options this side of the pond for some reason.

I've attached a photo of my gear loaded up

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. wombal

wombal Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Derbyshire
    ;):)that looks cool ! plenty on board couldnt quite see the kichen sink. The storm looks good im finding it hard to find a dealer near me with a storm on demo !? I had a test ride booked at my local triumph dealers on a second hand trade in one, but they phoned me the morning of my test ride day, to let me know it had an electrical problem and its going to be some time till its sorted ?? not good, how you gunna sell these beauties without having a decent demo to hand

5. wombal

wombal Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Derbyshire
    sorry got carried away with the great picture lol ! you can get the seat bags from windingroads.co.uk