Featured Kawasaki Z200 1980

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by billyandmollysdad, Aug 30, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Anyone interested in this before it goes on Ebay ?
    1980 Z200, MOT'd and all road legal.
    I bought it for my wife about a month ago, but due to recently having got a new puppy, it's literally sat in the garage unused :rolleyes:
    It's in reasonable good nick for 39 years old, engine and gearbox are sweet.
    It will need a new front tyre at some point, and a new chain as these were pointed out at MOT time.
    It comes with the V5 in my name and loads of old MOT's.
    The paintwork on the tank is a bit iffy around the badge, but relatively easily sorted.
    There is also a strange set up with the wiring on the right hand switchgear, but everything works exactly as it should, so it didn't bother me.
    There's a few spares with it, the exhaust has been replaced as it had a very noisy aftermarket one fitted and a spare carburettor, it has a small tear in the seat but there is a new cover to go with the bike.
    I bought this on Ebay unseen based on the description of the previous owner, and i wasn't disappointed when it was delivered, for what it is, it's a nice little bike.
    All in all, a nice little classic that can be ridden as is, or not a massive amount of work for a proper restoration.
    £900

IMG_2182.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. We've got 2, got another red one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OOPS ! not the best reason for remembering old bikes :D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ah, but did the girl you were looking at laugh ?

5. epic fail then ! :confused::D:D:D

6. I also have another 1979 model which i will sell either separately or along with the silver one.
    It's a complete bike, but as it stands at the moment a non runner. It came to me with the wrong carb and a horrible pod filter fitted, it ran as rough as a badgers arse, so i tracked down a genuine carb and an airbox, but now it needs the inlet rubber between the carb and cylinder head to complete. It's a nice tidy little bike and apart from the noisy exhaust it's completely standard.
    Sell both together £1600 or £700 for the red one.
    I can take more detailed pics of either if requested.
    Dave 07584 342877

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sell something !! :D:D

8. That's where i got mine ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Both now sold.

• Like Like x 4