Just Saying Hello..essex Newbie..

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jimmy b, Jun 29, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Hi Mate & Welcome to the Forum :cool: You will find the Street to be a barrel of fun, enjoy! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Jimmy B
    Time for you now to hit the upload a file button bottom right corner and show the inmates the new steed. And welcome by the way.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jimmy b

Jimmy b New Member

Jun 29, 2020
    Harlow essex
    Thanks Joe..I did try to up load some pics upon collection..but alas no joy..sonil try again now..& once again to all who took the time to welcome me to the forum & say hello
    IMG_20200706_141803258.jpg IMG_20200706_141803258.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jimmy b

Jimmy b New Member

Jun 29, 2020
    Harlow essex
    Cheers Joe..hopefully now I've posted a few pics of my new whipp lol..just also saying thanks again to all who took the time to say hello...I'm on holiday at the moment in nth wales...with my scooby & the family..I can't wait to get back & get both my exhaust & have my shorty brake & clutch levers fitted also..

• Like Like x 2
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Jimmy B
    See you done it now you are an experienced inmate like the rest of us. Real nice steed as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. And have a great holiday.
    Regards & Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jimmy b

Jimmy b New Member

Jun 29, 2020
    Harlow essex
    Cheers boyo..you too..& don't forget your face masks for Tom lol..I had to put them on when doing the shopping at Tesco's

• Like Like x 2