675 Just Purchased A Street Triple 675 R

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by R_1000, Dec 8, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Hello everyone

I am now a proud owner of a 2014 Street Triple R complete standard :). My early Christmas Present :D

I will be uploading the pictures very soon. She is currently sitting in my garage with most things taken off as I am doing a service and adding bits and pieces to her ;). So you will see her very soon fully kitted up :D

Could someone kindly tell me if the Triumph Led Indicators with Triumph Flasher Relay are just a plug & play on the 2014 Street Triple R. Do I just have to remove the old indicators and replace them with the led ones. Then remove the normal relay and replace it with the new round Triumph relay. Or do I have to be messing about.....I am petrified when it comes to electrics :worried:

Thanking you all kindly

• Like Like x 1
  2. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Congrats H, let see how much you can do with this one ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    ^^^^ Cheers buddy. Couldn't have done it without your help buddy ;)

4. R_1000

R_1000 Elite Member
    Subscriber

Sep 2, 2016
    UK, London
    Here we go......this is how I bought her....all standard apart from Triumph frame sliders and R&G tail tidy

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4932/4w73y8d9_jpg.htm

I'm currently working on adding some goodies to her ;). Hopefully by next week she should be ready :D

Just encountered a problem this evening. Removed the R&G tail tidy to install triumph led indicators. And now my brake light stopped working :eek:. Checked the connections and everything seems good. Checked the fuses and all good. Tried both the front and rear brake and no luck. Removed the rear brake pedal spring to see things and nope.

I don't think it's the switches. I mean both front and rear going off together. ....I don't think so. The parking lights are all working. Just not the BRAKE LIGHT :mad:

I'm baffled :confused:

If anyone has any thoughts please kindly share.

Many thanks

• Like Like x 1