It's not Spring but

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Suffolkbumpkin, Feb 19, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Suffolkbumpkin

Suffolkbumpkin Senior Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    Got my bike back from parents garage today, it's been doing not much for to long. I.e since November.

Taking a bit of a chance as it lives on the road when with me but I live in the mild part of the country when it comes to weather and plan to start riding it to work again as from tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    That should be enough to set off a couple of blizzards!!:eek::D

But let's hope not.:)

3. Suffolkbumpkin

Suffolkbumpkin Senior Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    I fear you may be right for later on in week, lol

4. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    As long as it's not the weekend. I have a trip back across the border with it on Sunday. Rain I can handle a blizzard no thanks.

5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Wired satnav back onto the bike yesterday (was using on the ktm), in preparation for start of the season. Only be a few weeks now.
    Roll on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Mine gets taxed 1 March, I was going to do it for Feb, but too busy, missed a few nice days, but looking forward to 1st March.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    What season ? Keep mine on the go all year round but then I don't have a car.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Tax is cheap enough just to leave it all year, can't be R'sed to do it for 6 months, sorn....Plus it means it's sat ready to roll if we do get a nice day or two. Managed a wee run out at New Year.:)

Must admit lucky in that I have a couple of cars and bikes. KTM used through the winter, more fun off road in the wet and mud.

@Gary McKelvie You moved to Patna now????

9. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    went out a run yesterday,lovely day temps were well into double figures,passed a fair few bikes..a blink of sunshine is all it takes!:)

10. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Aye that I have, still in the unpacking/ setting up stage but getting there.
    Bike is still in Chester but going to get it this week. Heading over to Chester on Friday.

• Like Like x 3
  11. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Mine went in the lorry and came over with us, some firms can be a bit funny, wanting petrol tanks drained but none of that with Brittania.

12. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Mini SW-Scotland Meet Up's then ????? :D:D:D:D

Girvan Gathering next month???? @H.O. @Gary McKelvie

13. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    @MrOrange I can do that. Date and time? Website?

• Like Like x 1
  14. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    I moved myself with a mate, the transit wasn't quite big enough and I don't own a ramp that would take the bike either :(

15. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

No
    Just you, me and H. O.!!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. GaryM

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    One think I will say I may have a sat nav for the bike but for pleasure rides I rarely turn it in and if I take a wrong turning I will generally follow it to see where it leads. This does mean I could be late :D
    Doing this I have found some good roads but I have no f@%€ing clue where they are as I was lost :D

17. Tomo

Tomo Active Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Birmingham
    After spending Saturday afternoon fitting a new chain and sprockets to the Fazer, STMBO insisted on going out on Sunday, so with the weather being so kind it only seemed appropriate to roll out the 'Merica for a trip to The Vine in Kinver for a carvery. Loads of bikes out - lets have more of this weather.

• Like Like x 3
  18. beanie865

beanie865 New Member

Jul 4, 2016
    west yorkshire
    I took my girlfriend on back Sunday..was sooooooo nice to get out....could not have waited much longer I was going nuts !!!

• Like Like x 2