Featured Itchy Boots

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Bikerman, Oct 3, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bikerman

Bikerman Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    OK not a Triumph, but you have to admire this lady, and my God those eyes of hers

• Like Like x 11
  2. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member
    Subscriber

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Very adventurous Dutch girl!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member
    Subscriber

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Feck me! she's done some serious mileage!

upload_2019-10-4_9-38-16.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bikerman

Subscriber

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    I'm now starting to watch her first trip, what a woman, she I think, docked at Harwich this morning, she's riding towards Heathrow now. I've always thought I did some touring and seen many countries over the last 40 years, I've got a bloody long way to go to get to even a quarter of what she'll see and do. Good luck to her, she's going at the right time too, winters on it's way here, so it will be great to follow her journey. Lets face it if we could all do this, we'd do it in a heartbeat. She's amazing in my book. Talking of books, I wonder if she'll write one when her trips done, that will be a read and a half.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. half ton

half ton Ave yer gotta light Buh.
    Subscriber

@Bikerman be prepared for long spells on youtube, I must be a sad old git as I have been having :heart: Itchyboots :heart:withdrawal since she made it back to Holland,Am really looking forward to her Patagonia-Alaska travels...Such a Happy Lass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bikerman

Subscriber

Oct 29, 2014
    Lincolnshire
    I'm sad too, so don't be too hard on yourself. On video 26 of her 1st trip. What a woman, and always smiling no matter what. Looking forward to video No2 of her trip that started yesterday.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Put on your big boy pants and man up
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    I've met a couple of those :blush::blush:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    I really love her channel, such an enthusiastic vlogger, really easy to binge-watch her playlists! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Noraly is a great character, gutsy as hell, charming as a Miss World, just a lovely person.

Can't wait until she's properly on her way in Patagonia. I wonder if she'll meet up with Florent Pagny - French singer who has a permanent home there?

And she did about 30,000 kms in about 8 months on her 410 cc Royal Enfield Himalayan - No it wasn't a 1200cc ditch pump. When she got back to Holland the local RE dealer asked for her bike "Basanti" in exchange for a brand new one of the same.

• Like Like x 3
  10. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    She's my hero actually. I thought if she can do all those kms on a Royal Enfield, I think I can manage my little trip to the top of Norway on my VStrom.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member
    Subscriber

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    As have I, funnily enough! :p:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Alectron

Alectron Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Northumerland
    Think she's done a great ride so far and good to watch too.
    So good luck and safe riding Noraly on your next adventure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sandi T.

Sandi T. It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks for sharing this video and the adventures of Noraly and "Itchy Boots", Bikerman! How delightful! But, on the other hand, just what I (don't) need. Another online thing to be addicted to. :p;) Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to following her adventures! :grinning:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Duckadiledundee

Duckadiledundee Peasant First Class
    Subscriber

Jun 24, 2019
    High Peak
    Awwww crap....I was not going to watch this as I've gotten really into a couple of other biker ladies on epic journeys in the past and the wife always takes the Mickey mouse....
    Now I've watched the first one I'm going to have to watch the rest and subscribe...
    Plus she had me when she said " welcome to my cabin "...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème
    Subscriber

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    I only ever attempted to repair a motorbike tyre once before in the 1980’s, and that resulted in more punctures than I had before I started.
    So full credit to Noraly for repairing her tyre singlehandedly. When I rode to Norway I did have a puncture repair kit and compressor with me but so grateful I didn’t need them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wessa

Wessa Cruising
    Subscriber

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Wow what an interesting and resourceful lady.....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Alectron

Alectron Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Northumerland
    I have been following 'Itchy Boots' for ages now and just so impressed by the incredible journey Noraly has completed even now.
    Now she's going from deep south in south America to Alaska!!!
    What an incredible lady, oh and lovely eyes too!
    What she's doing now would have been unthinkable for a woman to do in a Male dominated world just a few years ago, now she's right up there and better than the best in my book.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3